National Son Day is a special day to observe and recognize the particular meaning and significance of being a son and growing up sons. The day is specially celebrated in the United States and some other countries with great interest, happiness, and enjoyment. On this day, fathers of these countries try to spend valuable time with their sons. They hang out to special places or play different sports with their son the whole day to enjoy the day fullest.
Every family dreams of making their son future leaders, role models, and successful persons. So they want to make the day a memorable one that inspires sons to be successful and true human beings. This special day emphasizes on the significance of the role of sons in their family life and the admiration of growing up sons.
When is National Son Day?
National Son Day is on 28th September. National Son Day has been celebrating in the United States for a long time. Canadian people also celebrate the day as well. Apart from this, people from some other countries also observe this special day by arranging different programs.
Happy National Son Day 2020
National Son Day 2020 is on Monday, 28th September. People of the United States, Canada, and some other countries celebrate the day in a festive mood. The parent wishes their sons and provides gifts to their sons to make the day more enjoyable.
National Son Day Quotes
We have collected some of the best quotes for you on the occasion of this special day. Below are those quotes for you:
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
——– Robert Downey, Jr.
You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
——– Wally Schirra
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.
——– John F. Kennedy
Celebrate National Son Day
To celebrate National Son Day, every parent does a lot of things and arranges as many programs as possible. Some of them spend the day with their son by fishing, some of them by going to a camping adventure, some of them by playing different sports, some of them by enjoying cinemas, and so on.
National Son Day Images
National Son Day Saying 2020
- I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me. Calvin Johnson
- Honestly, I feel like everything in life happens for a reason, and my son has been the greatest gift that God has given me in my life and been the most game-changing thing that’s happened to my life, in a necessary way. Ciara
- I’m doing my best to raise my son and give him a nurturing, loving, and caring environment so he can grow up and be the best version of himself. Miranda Kerr
- I feel so lucky to have both a son because there’s a different relationship with each of them. Hugh Jackman
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. Robert Downey, Jr.
- Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to. Wayne Rooney
National Son Day Wishes 2020
- Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
- Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
International Translation Day 2020
National Son Day plays a significant role in making the bond between parent and son very strong. The popularity of this special day is increasing day by day in the world.