DSSSB, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, recently released the modified admission card for the upcoming Physical Endurance Test / Skill Test / Online Exam for the Fire Operator post. The jury will conduct the exam on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 27th from February this year. Previously, the DSSSB planned to pass the exam on the 7th, 8th, 10th, and 11th from February 2020.
The National Election Commission has decided to hold elections in Delhi on the 8th of February, and the counting date was set at 11th from February. Both dates coincide with the scheduled exam date. Therefore, the DSSSB has no choice but to revise the original exam dates.
Candidates applied for the post can download the admission card from the DSSSB website, www.dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates must provide their date of birth and registration number to download the venue ticket.
How do I download the DSSSB Admit Card?
Here’s how you can download your admission card from the official website.
- Google for the official website of DSSB, or you can directly copy and paste the link; www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click on the link labeled ‘DOWNLOAD PERMISSION CARD FOR PHYSICAL DURATION TEST (PET) FOR FIREMAN POST (POST CODE 18/19)’.
- As soon as you click on the link, a separate window will appear for further processing.
- In the new window, click on the link labeled as First Tier PET / Skill Test / Online Exam. ‘
- Enter your application number, official date of birth and the security captcha now.
- Select the Generate e-admit card option and download it.
- Print the request for ticket access and future references.
Download Server Watch Online Full HD