Samsung Galaxy F62 is ready to go on sale in India immediately. The brand new Samsung cellphone, which debuted within the nation final week, comes with quad rear cameras and a hole-punch show design. The Samsung Galaxy F62 additionally homes a 7nm Exynos 9825 SoC that comes together with as much as 8GB of RAM. It includes a Laser Gradient design that comes with a novel sample metallic commencement end and options three distinct color choices. Different key highlights of the Galaxy F62 embody a 32-megapixel selfie digicam, 128GB of onboard storage, and a large 7,000mAh battery.

Samsung Galaxy F62 value in India, sale provides

Samsung Galaxy F62 value in India is ready at Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and Rs. 25,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage choice. The cellphone will go on sale at 12pm (midday) immediately by means of Flipkart and the Samsung India on-line retailer — alongside Reliance Digital, Jio retail shops, and choose stores. Will probably be obtainable in Laser Blue, Laser Inexperienced, and Laser Gray colors.

Samsung Galaxy F62 First Impressions

By way of sale provides, the Samsung Galaxy F62 shall be obtainable with a cashback value Rs. 3,000 on recharge low cost coupons and Reliance accomplice model coupons value Rs. 7,000 for Jio clients. Prospects will even get a Rs. 2,500 instantaneous cashback when buying by means of an ICICI Financial institution card or EMI transactions.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 additionally comes below the Flipkart Good Improve Programme by means of which clients avail the cellphone by paying 70 % of its value. Samsung stated that after a 12 months, clients would get the choice to decide on to return the gadget to improve to a brand new Galaxy sequence smartphone or select to maintain the identical gadget by paying the remaining 30 % of the unique value.

Samsung Galaxy F62 specs

The twin-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on One UI 3.1 based mostly on Android 11 and includes a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Tremendous AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Show. The show comes with a 20:9 facet ratio. Beneath the hood, the Galaxy F62 has the 7nm, octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC, coupled with 6GB and 8GB RAM choices. The cellphone contains the quad rear digicam setup that homes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main sensor. The digicam setup additionally features a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. Additional, there may be the 32-megapixel selfie digicam sensor on the entrance.

Samsung has offered 128GB of inside storage on the Galaxy F62 that helps enlargement by way of microSD card (as much as 1TB). Connectivity choices embody 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Kind-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on board embody an accelerometer, ambient mild, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a fingerprint sensor. There’s additionally a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 packs a 7,000mAh battery that helps 25W quick charging. The cellphone additionally comes with 9.5mm of thickness.


Is Samsung Galaxy S21+ the proper flagship for many Indians? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly expertise podcast, which you’ll be able to subscribe to by way of Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, obtain the episode, or simply hit the play button beneath.


About the Author

Socially Keeda

Socially Keeda, the pioneer of news sources in India operates under the philosophy of keeping its readers informed. SociallyKeeda.com tells the story of India and it offers fresh, compelling content that’s useful and informative for its readers.

View All Articles