For the celebration of Easter, Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES have remodeled their grounds into an egg-ducational and eggs-ploratory wonderland to welcome curious minds of all ages.
From 2-11 April 2021, Capitol Singapore’s Outside Plaza has been remodeled into an exhibition playground that includes life-sized egg shows of 10 animals, such because the platypus, octopus, clownfish, sea turtle, emperor penguin and ostrich, that gives households with an attention-grabbing truth studying journey.
At CHIJMES’ Garden, the younger and younger at coronary heart will get pleasure from a playground with neon vibrant LED swings, seesaws and comfortable beanbags. Kids are invited to identify eggs that lit up at midnight whereas adults study totally different cuisines from around the globe corresponding to sushi from Japan, burritos from Mexico, dim sum from Hong Kong, pho from Vietnam and extra.
Digital Egg Hunt
Spot QR codes on eggs hidden in digital screens or stashed away at taking part shops to win prizes huge and small. Up for grabs are S$5 vouchers all the best way to larger, extra thrilling S$50 eating vouchers and even live performance tickets.
Little clues on the place to search out them can be launched on the social media pages of Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES so ensure to pay shut consideration!
Be able to fill your tummies with a tantalising unfold of Easter-themed dishes, starting from Sunday brunches to “eggs-traordinary” creations from the eating places at Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES.
- 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung – Easter Sunday Brunch
- The Atelier – Easter Sunday Household Brunch with a kiddie playground with enjoyable actions, a film screening and an Easter bunny cookie making session.
- Broadway American Diner – Get pleasure from seasonal specials such because the Easter Ham Cheese Bagel at $9 nett at Berthold Delikatessen and Sizzling Cross Burger with Grilled Rooster at $18++.
- Frieda – German Easter Brunch at $68++ per individual
- HolyCrab – Get a free omelette price $16 with each $180++ spent.
- At La Scala Ristorante – savour the Easter Sharing Menu for two at $110++.
- Carmen’s Greatest Ice Cream – Kids get to get pleasure from free rainbow or chocolate sprinkles with each dine-in ice cream ordered.
- Nalan Restaurant – 20% off thosai dishes
- NOW Bakery – Get pleasure from 15% off on Classique/Hokkaido collection with minimal buy of two
- 365 Juices – 1-for-1 fruit juices (restricted to first 50)
- Anglo Indian Cafe & Bar
- Set 1 ($22.80) – Steamed Basmati Rice, Egg Curry and 1 tender drink (lunch solely)
- Set 2 ($25.80) – Egg Biryani, Raita and 1 tender drink (lunch and dinner)
- IndoChine – Rack of Lamb at 20% off ($36.80++)
- Paprika & Cumin – 3-course Easter feast ($48++) with Avocado Devilled Egg, Orange Glazed Salmon and Bunny Carrot Cake or sip on the Bunny Mary Cocktail at $15++.
- The Vineyard Tapas | Bar – Spanish Tortilla at $12 (U.P. $15) and Posh Pancake at $15
- Señor Taco – chilaquiles at $25++ and Mexican Caesar Salad with Egg Dressing at $15++
Lastly, At Goshen Artwork Gallery, get beautiful Tea Units for $1,000 (U.P. $1,280) and tea cups at simply $100 (U.P. $180).
Join Telegram Download Server 1 Download Server 2 Socially Trend Viral News