Table of Contents
Brahma Mishra (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Brahma Mishra was an Indian actor. He is greatest identified for taking part in function of Lalit in Amazon Prime’s web series Mirzapur. He was additionally a part of Akshay Kumar Starrer Bollywood movie Kesari. Brahma was initially from Raisen close to Bhopal.
Birth & Early Life
Brahma Mishra was born in Raisen, Madhya Pradesh. His father was working within the Land improvement financial institution (Bhumi Vikas Bank). He has studied as much as tenth from hometown. Brahma, who got here with the dream of turning into an actor, had settled in Mumbai. However, throughout the monetary disaster in Mumbai, his father and elder brother Sandeep used to assist him.
|Real Name||Bahmaswaroop Mishra|
|Date of Birth||1989|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Death||29 November 2021 (Not confirmed)|
|Death Place||Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Raisen close to Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known (Retired)
Brother : Sandeep Mishra (Lawyer)
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Brahma began his profession with Chor Chor Super Chor in 2013. He acquired recognition within the trade from the 2018 web series Mirzapur, wherein he labored with actors like Pankaj Tripathi, Divyendu Sharma and Ali Fazal. Apart from Mirzapur, Brahma was additionally seen working within the movies Kesari, Haseen Dilruba, Manjhi and Badrinath Ki Dulhania. He had labored with many massive stars in his profession in recent times. His final movie was ‘Haseen Dilruba’ reverse Taapsee Pannu in 2021 wherein he had a small function.
Education Details and More
|College||Institute of Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal
Film and Television Institute of India. Pune
|Debut||Film : Chor Chor Super Chor (2013)
Web Series : Not Fit (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket and Travel|
Some Facts About Brahma Mishra
- Brahma Mishra was born and introduced up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- He was alumnus of Film and Television Institute of India. Pune and has completed two years performing course.
- After research, he flee to Mumbai and acted in a brief movie Nainsukh directed by Amit Dutta. Amit was his senior in FTII.
- He made his debut in Bollywood with 2013 launch movie Chor Chor Super Chor, a comedy movie directed by Okay. Rajesh, and produced by Ved Kataria and Renu Kataria. He labored alongside Deepak Dobriyal, Anshul Kataria and Priya Bathija within the movie.
- Brahma was additionally an theatre artist and labored in a number of performs for Kopal Productions.
- He performed the function of Khuda Daad, an iconic character who gives water to the injured troopers (Including the Afghans) within the well-known Bollywood movie Kesari in 2019.
- On November 29, sudden ache began in Brahma’s chest. Later he took fuel medication from the physician and returned house. Meanwhile, he had a coronary heart assault and died on the age of 32. His physique was mendacity within the toilet of the home for 3 days. Three days later, the police in Mumbai acquired his physique completed autopsy.
If you’ve gotten more particulars about Brahma Mishra. Please remark under we’ll up to date inside a hour.
Stay Tuned with sociallykeeda.com for more Entertainment information.
The submit Brahma Mishra (Actor) Wiki, Age, Death Cause, Affairs, Biography & More appeared first on Socially Keeda.