ICICI is one of the leading private banks in India. It offers several products, which include credit cards as well. ICICI credit cards can be used for making purchases, paying utility bills, making reservations, etc. Furthermore, you can also utilise the facility of online payment of your ICICI credit card to settle your outstanding bills.
Let’s have a look at different online methods that you can opt to clear your dues.
5 Easy Methods to Make Quick ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
Here are the details about the same.
- Net Banking
Net banking is considered to be one of the most accessible options to pay your bills as it takes only a few minutes.
There are three solutions for ICICI credit card payments via net banking.
- Quick Pay
These are the steps to follow.
- Visit the official website of the organisation.
- Log in to the page using your net banking credentials.
- Go to the ‘Payment and Transfer’ menu.
- Choose the ‘Quick Pay’ option.
- Enter your credit card details.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered number.
- Provide the OTP in order to complete the transaction.
- Biller Registration
Here are the steps to follow.
- Browse the official page of ICICI bank.
- Enter your net banking credentials to log into the page.
- Navigate to the ‘Payment and Transfer’ tab.
- Select the ‘Manage Biller’ alternative.
- Following that, provide your credit card details to complete your registration process.
- Next, provide the OTP you received on your registered number and submit it.
- Lastly, your payment will be completed.
- Visa Money Transfer
Following are the steps to follow to complete the payment.
- Visit the ICICI Bank’s official portal.
- Log in to the page using your net banking details.
- Click on the ‘Fund Transfer’ alternative.
- Provide details of the recipient and sender to complete the registration procedure.
- Once the registration has been completed, you will get an OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and submit it.
- Following that, your bill payment will be completed.
NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) is known as the safest way to make credit card bill payments.
Here are the details about the steps involved in this method.
- Browse the official ICICI credit card login portal.
- Log in to the page using your net banking details (Id/registered number and password)
- Navigate to the ‘Fund Manager’ menu and select the ‘Add Beneficiary’ option.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter essential details of your beneficiary like name, account number, IFSC code, etc.
- The bank may take up to a few minutes/hours to activate the beneficiary payment.
- Once it is activated, enter the amount.
- In order to complete the transaction, enter the OTP you receive on your registered mobile number.
IMPS (Instant Payment services) is one of the fastest credit card payment methods since it takes only a few minutes to complete the transaction. Also, you can use this method 24/7.
Below is the step-by-step guide that will assist you in making the credit card payment.
- Browse the web page of ICICI Bank.
- Log in to the page using your net banking Id and password.
- Go to the ‘Fund Manager’ tab and click on the ‘Add Beneficiary’ solution.
- Now, provide the recipient’s details like name, account number, and IFSC code to add a recipient.
- Once registration is completed, you may make your credit card bill payment by entering the amount.
- Lastly, provide the OTP you received on your registered mobile number to complete the payment.
UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is another fastest and safest mode you can use to pay your ICICI credit card bills.
You can make your bill payment by following the below-listed steps.
- Open a UPI app on your mobile.
- Go to the ‘Pay Bills’ section and choose the ‘Credit Card Bill Payment’ option.
- Enter your credit card details and click on ‘Verify.’
- Enter the amount you are required to pay.
- Now, enter your 6-digits UPI PIN to complete the process.
5. iM0bile App
The iMobile app has been introduced by ICICI Bank to make credit card or other bill payments easier for its customers.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Download the app from the Play store on your device.
- If you are using the app for the first time, you are required to Sign up/register for the app.
- In the case of an existing customer, log in to the app using your old credentials.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Credit Card’ section and choose the ‘Pay Now’ option.
- Enter your credit card and amount details.
- In the end, provide the MPIN to complete the transaction.
u003cstrongu003eCan I make my ICICI credit card payment through offline mode?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, you may pay via cash or cheque by visiting your nearest ICICI branch.
u003cstrongu003eWhich method should I use to make ICICI credit card payments online?u003c/strongu003e
There are several methods like net banking, IMPS, UPI, etc., available. You can use any of them at your convenience.
u003cstrongu003eCan I pay my ICICI credit card bills into EMIs?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, you may pay for your ICICI credit card bills in EMIs. The bank provides flexible repayment plans with low-interest rates.
u003cstrongu003eHow can I check my ICICI credit card bill payment due date?u003c/strongu003e
The ICICI credit card bill payment due date is often included on the credit card monthly billing bills. The bank also sends regular notifications about overdue payments to registered numbers to avoid fines.
u003cstrongu003eHow can I contact ICICI credit card customer officials?u003c/strongu003e
In case of any query, you can get in touch with ICICI credit card customer officials at u003ca href=u0022tel:1860 120 7777u0022u003e1860 120 7777u003c/au003e.