Table of Contents
WP GeoIP Country Redirect WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin allows you to automatically redirect your visitors based on their country and a set of rules which you can define into WordPress administration panel.
WP Cloudflare GeoIP Redirect plugin enables you to setup redirect for users from selected countries to specific URL.
Geolocation is done using Cloudflare IP Geolocation data.
Redirection is done using the php header() function and you can choose Temporary Redirect (307) or Moved Permanently (301).
In order to use this plugin you need to setup Cloudflare for your website and enable Cloudflare IP Geolocation service. More info in FAQ.
The plugin automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions
– Redirect to a specific page of your desire.
WP GeoIP Country Redirect v3.5
Recommended Plugin : Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin
– Add redirect rules for either a specific Page from a dropdown of All Pages, Posts, Categories and/or Homepage
– NEW: Create a Sitewide redirect rule no matter what page/post/category it is.
– Mass Redirect : redirect unwanted traffic by adding a mass redirect rule. Countries without a redirect rule defined in the admin panel will be sent away to a defined location. This feature can be disabled or enabled.
– Plugin Admin Panel inside Wp-Admin area.
– Logging feature to see errors with installation inside wp-admin panel and the latest activity like last country redirected to which URL and so on.
Free Download WP GeoIP Country Redirect
Feel free to test however you want and see how powerful it is. If you have a caching plugin, you have to disable caching for the page you apply a redirect rule to properly detect the country.
Do I need a Cloudflare account to use the plugin?
You don’t need CloudFlare account credentials for using plugin but you do need to have Cloudflare service active on your domain in order for plugin to get Geolocation user data and enabled Cloudflare IP Geolocation.
How to enable Cloudflare IP Geolocation
For info on how to configure Cloudflare IP Geolocation follow the link: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200168236-Configuring-Cloudflare-IP-Geolocation
Will this plugin work with other Caching plugins?
Frankly we don’t know yet. As of v1.3 new HTTP header is added when redirection is enabled (Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate) but it’s on cache plugin to honor this setting.
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.