In this article, we are giving you the website or the whole information about the result which will be declared soon. It’s stated to all the candidates who were appearing on the examination that be ready with your mobile and other systems to check the result of your examination. The JNTU Hyderabad will be declared the result of the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2020 soon today. If you have appeared in this examination then you will be able to check the result of this with your registration number, with your hall ticket as well as with your date of birth and the result will be in the form of a bank card.
The result of this will be declared by the JNTU Hyderabad today on 11th September 2020, you have to visit the official website ecet.tsche.ac.in and the result will be revealed at 4 PM IST. This examination is for Diploma Holders and for BSc (Mathematics) degree holders and it is a common entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Procedure To Check The Result Online:
- Open the search engine on your desktop or another system.
- Go to the official website of this named ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click the link of ‘TS ECET Result 2020’ on the homepage of the website.
- A new tab will open on the screen.
- Fill the blanks which are credentials.
- After filling, click the submit button on the page.
- After that, the result of ‘TS ECET Result 2020’ will open on the tab.
- Download it as on PDF.
- Don’t forget to take the print for future reference.
The appearing candidates have to score 25% of the total marks in the four subjects the three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics), if you want to be ranked in this exam then you have to get 50 marks out of a total of 200. The candidates who have appeared in the examination for both of the states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are 45,369 and the registered candidates who applied in this exam are 53,840 which means around 85% of candidates had appeared in the examination. We hope for the best for your result. Till then read our other articles and follow Dekhnews for more updates about this and stay tuned with us.