Table of Contents
There is no other way to put it: It’s hard to lose your job.
Why did I lose my job?
Did I lack any skills?
Where did I go wrong in my judgement?
If all such career-related questions are haunting you, don’t fret, as career astrology is the one excellent tool that can guide and help you find the much-needed answers. An astrologer can give you astrology tips for getting a job or tell you the root cause of why there is a delay in getting a new job. He or she can also help with job change prediction by date of birth.
In the world we live in, our success and failure are judged through career, wealth, profession, etc. Every person expects a smooth and stable professional life whether he/she is in business and service or is into any academic career.
Losing your job, whether you’ve been laid off, downsized, forced to retire early, or seen contract work dry up, is one of life’s most stressful events. It’s difficult whether or not it has to do with your performance. Aside from the obvious financial hardships, losing a job can significantly impact your mood, relationships, and overall mental and emotional well-being.
You may feel powerless over the direction of your life, or blame yourself for some perceived shortcoming or mistake, depending on the circumstances of your unemployment.
Our jobs are often more than just a way for us to make a living. Being unexpectedly laid off can leave you feeling hurt, angry, or depressed. You might be questioning your identity, mourning all that you’ve lost, or worried about what the future holds.
Hold it right there! Yes, what the future has in store for your career can easily be interpreted with the help of astrology.
Career Astrology influences many aspects of your life, including your career. Certain astrological combinations in people’s horoscopes indicate a sudden crisis in their careers.
While the stress of losing a job may appear overwhelming, there are many things you can do to regain control of it, and astrology is surely one of them.
Let’s discuss some of the crucial astrological factors that can throw light on the reasons for a job loss or uncertainty in your professional life:
- There is a risk of job loss in a horoscope with the conjunction of 10th house lord with 8th house lord or 12th house lord during the Dasha of ‘Dusthana’ lords (6th, 8th and 12th lords).
- If the 6th, 8th, or 12th house lords are associated with the lords of the houses – 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, and 11th – the career chart may suffer significantly.
- In a horoscope, the conjunction or opposition of the 5th and 8th lords can also cause a sudden job loss during an adverse Dasha period. Moreover, because the 5th house is 8th from the 10th house of career, it can also indicate a job loss or a career crisis.
- If the Dasha lords are in 6/8 or 2/12 position from each other, the complex Dashas of Jupiter-Venus or Venus-Jupiter, Rahu-Venus or Venus-Rahu, Mercury-Ketu or Ketu-Mercury, and Saturn-Rahu or Rahu-Saturn can cause a career crisis.
- If a solar or lunar eclipse falls over the Janma Lagna, natal Sun, and/or natal Moon during a Dasha of natural malefic planets or ‘Dusthana’ lords, it might cause a crisis in a highly placed professional’s career.
- In the case of Jamini Chara Dasha, the Dasha of Atmakaraka can cause a sudden decline in one’s career. Atmakaraka in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house from Rashi Dasha can also cause a major career crisis.
- In its Dasha and Bhukti, a weak 10th lord in the 8th house will result in employment losses.
- Job losses are possible when Jupiter transits the 10th house from the moon.
- Job losses can be caused by the Dasha and Bhukti of malefic planets in the 10th house.
- Job changes can occur when Saturn transits the 1st, 8th, or 10th house.
- During Rahu Dasha, especially during Rahu/Jupiter, 90% of people lose their jobs.
- Rahu/Ketu Dasha/Antar Dasha or Rahu/Ketu transit over 10th house cause job insecurity or a tendency to change jobs frequently.
- The 6th Lord’s Dasha/Antar Dasha creates fear of losing a job.
- Dasha/Antar Dasha of the 8th house causes job termination or delays.
- The 12th house Dasha/Antar Dasha, causes job changes or loss.
- Malefic planets’ Dasha or Antar Dasha and the transit of a malefic planet in the 6th, 10th, 11th, or 1st house of the horoscope may cause setbacks in career advancement.
- Transit of Rahu or Ketu over the 10th house in a birth chart, either from Lagna or Moon combined with an influence of transit Saturn via yoga or aspect, may result in job termination.
- The transit of Saturn through the 8th house may result in job loss.
How can Vedic astrology help?
- Career astrology is one of the most important aspects of astrology. A good modern astrologer has a lot of knowledge and command and can provide career astrology prediction advice. Furthermore, he/she can forecast the best time (shubh muhurat) for an event that is likely to occur in the future.
- The horoscope must be examined or studied to learn about the favourable yogas (combinations) that will strengthen the nature of the blessings that the native will receive.
- Birth Lagna, Moon Lagna, and Sun Lagna are the three Lagnas or Ascendants that should be examined to ensure they are all strong. If the Sun is weak in a person’s horoscope, it is thought that he or she would be unable to obtain a government job or may experience financial difficulties.
- The strength of the 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th houses and their lords influences a person’s career success, whether it is a business, job, or any other professional field. The 10th house and its lord, which is the principal house of profession, must also be studied.
- A good astrologer can predict the unfavourable events that will occur in a person’s life. This gives the person an idea of what is likely to happen, and the person prepares to face life’s adversities. An astrologer interprets a person’s horoscope and can predict the nature of events and their timing and consequences.
- This enables the individual to be cautious during such a trying time by not delaying a new project or accepting a new job. Aside from that, astrology provides remedial measures on how to deal with career issues.
If you want to get expert advice and guidance on your career-related problems, talk to the astrologers on top astrology sites like Astroyogi and let the experts help you bounce back in life. Get a personalised horoscope reading for career job astrology predictions from the best in the industry.