SFIO Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Serious Fraud Investigation Office inviting applications for the positions of Private Secretary.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 23rd, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Private Secretary – 08
Job Location – Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad
It is proposed to fill the following vacancies this office on deputation (including short-term contract) basis
Eligibility Conditions for appointment to the post of Private Secretary
1. No of vacancies : 08 (Eight)
2. Place of Posting : Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Hyderabad
3. Method of Recruitment : Deputation (including short-term contract))
4. Level in the pay matrix or pay scale : Level-7 in pay matrix (Rs.44900-142400)
5. Classification : General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted Ministerial
6. Eligibility : Stenographers from the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Pubic Sector Undertakings or Autonomous or statutory organizations or recognised research institutions or universities:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400 or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department.
7. Note: 1, The Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall be for a period of three years.
8. Note: 2 The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
9. Job Description (in brief): Rendering secretarial assistance to Senior Officers of SFIO, Maintaining statistical records/data. Any other work assigned from time to time.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based on Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Interested and Willing govt. forward their application complete in all respect through proper channel in the prescribed formats to e Director. Serious Fraud Investigation Office. 2nd Floor. Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan. B-3 Wing. CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi 110003 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. For details etc Visit www.sfio.nic.in/www.mca.gov.in
Download Server Watch Online Full HD