Pana Sankranti or Maha Vishuba Sankranti is widely known to mark the tip of the earlier yr and begin afresh by welcoming the New Year. A New Year brings in hopes and aspirations for a great future, individuals pray for well being and wealth. While farmers pray for a great harvest and bountiful rains. The pageant is an integral half of the Odia traditions and is widely known with so much of pleasure and vibrance. This yr, Pana Sankranti 2022 will fall on April 14, Thursday. Pana Sankranti 2022 in Odisha: Date, Significance, Traditions and Celebrations Related to Maha Vishuba Sankranti or Odia New Year.
Speaking of celebrations, Pana Sankranti is incomplete with out the distinctive custom that sees the submitting of an earthen pot with a particular candy drink known as Pana hanging excessive of a Tulsi plant. The pot has a gap on the backside in order that drops of the candy drink preserve dripping over the Tulsi plant signifying the wet season.
People additionally serve Pana on particular events. It is a quite simple dish and with just a few elements and in a fast time you can also make the proper Pana.
Watch The Recipe Video of Odia Pana Here:
Odia Pana Recipe:
1 cup Grated coconut
1/2 cup Milk
2 tbsp Jaggery
1 Mashed Banana
1 Tsp Chopped Ginger
1 cup Yoghurt/Curd/Dahi
2 Tsp Crumbled Cottage Cheese/Paneer
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Chopped Apple
Few Grapes and Pomegranates and some dry fruits
1. Cut up all of the fruits and preserve them apart.
2. Take a bowl put the yoghurt in it and whisk it until easy then add all of the cut-up fruit to the yoghurt.
3. Add the grated coconut, crumble cottage cheese, black pepper powder and jaggery to the curd and fruit combine, and combine properly.
4. Take the ripe banana and mash it properly after that blend it with the chilly concoction. Stir properly.
5. Pour it right into a glass and prime with grapes pomegranate and dry fruits and serve it chilly.
Your Odia Pana is prepared for the festivities and for the individuals to benefit from the flavours.
(The above story first appeared on SociallyKeeda on Apr 11, 2022 11:00 AM IST. For more information and updates on politics, world, sports activities, entertainment and way of life, go browsing to our web site SociallyKeeda.com).