NCERT Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021.National Council of Educational Research and Training inviting applications for the positions of Junior Project Fellow.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 04th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Project Fellow – 03
Job Location – New Delhi
Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016 invites online applications to recruit 03 Junior Project Fellows (JPFs) (1 Biology and 2 Physics) under the above mentioned project. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. The terms and conditions and other requirements of the fellowship are as under:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellows (JPFs)
2. No of Post: 03
3. Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Physics/Biology/Zoology/Botany/Life Science/ Bio- Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Environmental Science or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks or equivalent for general category (50% marks or equivalent in the case of SC/ST/PH).
i) Degree/DipIoma in Education
ii) Knowledge in Computer Applications
iii) National Eligibility Test (NET)
5. Tenure: Upto 3 1 st March, 2021 from the date of joining
6. Value of Fellowship: Consolidate remuneration @ Rs.25,000/- per month (NET qualified) or @ Rs.23,000/- per month (non-NET)
Age: Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
1. Fellowship is purely temporary.
2. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
3. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post.
4. The candidates who have already worked in the Council as JPF for two and half years are not eligible for the post.
National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Selection Procedure :
Screening of applications will be done before the conduct of online interview and only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. The date and time of online interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone as and when finalized.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send their applications only in attached prescribed format along with soft copy Of PG degree/mark-sheet, Date of birth Certificate/School Certificate having date of birth, SC/ST Certificate, copy of Aadhar Card/Voter I.D. card/Passport/driving licence on the email of Department of Education in Science & Mathematics i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org till 4th January, 2021. No application will be accepted after the last date.