IOCL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL inviting applications for the positions of Junior Engineering Assistant IV.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 21st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Engineering Assistant IV – 01
Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV – 03
Junior Quality Control Analyst IV – 01
Job Location – Haldia
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following technical posts in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- (Revised):
Advt. No. – PH/R/01/2020
1. Name of Post: Junior Engineering Assistant IV
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay scale of Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- (Revised)
4. Post Code: 207
5. Qualification: Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSCNagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
6. Area of Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety set-up involving handling of fire-fighting equipment, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire-fighting, operation of fire tenders/pump-house, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
Age: Minimum age shall be 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS candidates as on 30.11.2020.
Application Fee: General, EWS and OBC(NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (nonrefundable) through online mode only. The bank charges, as applicable, have to be borne by the candidate. Procedure of payment of application fees have been mentioned in detail in the application portal.
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for the post code 206. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
5. A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline/ post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
6. Qualification for the purpose of clause ‘A’ of this advertisement would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
7. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
8. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
9. Large Industrial Establishment would mean industrial/manufacturing Units whose investment in plant & machineries exceed Rs. 10 crores and which has been in operation.
10. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Haldia Refinery against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
1. Date Of Opening Of Portal For Online Applications : 07.12.2020
2. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application Alongwith Upload Of All Supporting Documents As Mentioned In The Document Checklist Attached With This Notification In The Online Application Portal And Payment Of Requisite Fees : 21.12.2020
3. Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Form Alongwith Hard Copies Of All Supporting Documents As Mentioned In The Document Checklist Attached With This Notification By Hand On The Tentative Day Of Written Test : 03.01.2021
4. Tentative Date Of Written Test : 03.01.2021
5. Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result : 08.01.2021
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to the number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/ last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
7. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
8. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
9. PwBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
10. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
11. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in number of candidates.
12. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for atleast twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 25 kb) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website https://onlineenroll.co.in/IOCLHALDIAREFINERYRECTT/ and apply on-line. The link to the online application portal is also hosted on the official website of IndianOil i.e. www.iocl.com. The website/ portal will remain open from 07.12.2020 (10:00 Hrs) to 21.12.2020 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Candidates will be required to upload self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents as per Document checklist annexed to this Notification. The procedure of uploading the documents has been mentioned in detail in the application portal.
4. Candidates are mandatorily required to submit the printout of the online application along with self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents as per Document Checklist annexed to this notification & 4 copies of passport size colour photographs, at the venue of the written test on the day of written test i.e. tentatively on 03.01.2021, in a sealed envelope. Candidates should super scribe the Name & Post code of Post Applied for, Name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope. Printout of online application form along with all documents received after last date i.e. 03.01.2021, will be treated as ‘Rejected’.
5. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application form and Written Test Admit card with originals & self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
6. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be treated as “Rejected”.
7. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website www.iocl.com / over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
8. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/ details before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/ exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in the online Application Form.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id & Contact Nos. given below.
Join Telegram Download Server 1 Download Server 2 Socially Trend Viral News