Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021.Indian Navy inviting applications for the positions of Short Service Commission Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 31st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Short Service Commission Officer – 210
Job Location – Across India
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala,
Kerala in under mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses :-
(a) Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) [GS(X)]/Hydrography.
(b) Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre/ Observer / Pilot / Logistics / Technical (Engineering & Electrical)/ Education.
(c) Special NOC – SSC (Executive/Information Technology).
1. SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC): BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
3. SSC Observer: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
4. SSC Logistics: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
5. SSC X (IT): (i) BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
6. SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
7. SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
8. SSC Education:
(i) First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc – 06
(ii) First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc – 03
(iii) First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry – 01
(iv) 55% in MA (English) – 01
(v) 55% in MA (History) – 01
(vi) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical) – 02
(vii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering – 02
(viii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering) – 02
Note : Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Selection Procedure :
(i) Shortlisting for SSB.
(a) Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL:- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation_ssc_jun_21.pdf).
(b) For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all others cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till pre-final year will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
(c) No communication will be entertained in this regard.
(d) Approximately 8300 candidates [ie approximately 40 candidates per vacancy per entry, except for SSC (Pilot)] will be shortlisted for SSB. Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Feb 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. SSB for Pilot & Observer entry will be conducted at SSB Bangalore only. (e) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
How to Apply :
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 18 Dec 20. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
8. Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(d) If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
Last Date For Online Application – 31 Dec 2020