Indian Air Force Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Indian Air Force inviting applications for the positions of Commissioned Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 30th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Commissioned Officer – 235
Job Location – Across India
Invites Men And Women From Indian Citizens As Per Citizenship Act 1955 To Be A Part Of The Indian Air Force As Commissioned Officers In Flying And Ground Duty (Technical And Non-technical) Branches.
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in JANUARY 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch)
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2021/ NCC Special Entry
1. Post Name: Commissioned Officers
2. Entry: AFCAT Entry
3. Branches, Course Number and Vacancies.:
i. Flying: 211/22F/SSC/M & W – SSC – 69
ii. Ground Duty (Technical): 210/22T/PC/100 AEC/ M 210/22T/SSC/ 100AEC/ M & W – AE(L) : PC –27 SSC – 40 AE(M) : PC – 12,SSC – 17
iii. Ground Duty (NonTechnical): 210/22G/PC/M 210/22G/SSC/M – Admin : PC – 12,SSC – 19 Accts : PC – 06,SSC – 10 Lgs : PC- 09, SSC-14
4. Entry: NCC Special Entry
i. Flying: 211/22F/PC/M and 211/22F/SSC/M & W – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
5. The vacancies indicated are tentative and subject to change without notice. Actual intake would depend on organizational requirements, various cadre control mechanisms, availability of training slots and actual number of vacancies accruing in January 2022. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Two seats are reserved from Ground Duty (Non-Tech) vacancies for Law qualified candidates.
6. Type of Commission:
(a) PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
(b) SSC for Men & Women.
(i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Non extendable).
(ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
(iii) Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) would be considered during the last one year of service subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
7. Pay on Commissioning (As per 7th CPC):
i. Pay as per Defence Matrix: Rs. 56100 – 177500
ii. Level: 10
iii. MSP: Rs. 15500
iv. Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.
8. For More Details candidates must refer to the Official Notification.
Age: (a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2022. (b) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
1. Training. Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
2. Allowances. In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowance.
3. Privileges. Air Force Officers are entitled to furnished accommodation, comprehensive medical cover for self and dependents, Canteen, Officers’ Mess, loans at subsidised rates, LTC etc. Leave (60 days annual and 20 days casual) subject to service exigencies.
4. Insurance. Rs. 1 crore Insurance Cover (on contribution) is applicable to serving officers. An additional cover of Rs. 12 Lakhs (on contribution) is applicable to Flying Branch Officers
5. Sports and Adventure. Indian Air Force provides state of the art facilities to play various sports and adventure activities (sky diving, micro light flying, mountaineering, water rafting etc.).
1. Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
2. Tattoos. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm (from inside of elbow to the wrist) and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing customs and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
3. Narcotics. Use/ possession of narcotics is banned. Candidate may be tested for presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently during training/ service career as an officer. If candidate is found to be using/ in possession of narcotics during any time of training/ service career, candidate would be debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if alreadyj oined.
4. Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure. Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
5. Marital Status. Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible. 18. Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
6. Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.
7. Travel Allowance (TA). To and fro travelling fare by the shortest route of AC-III Tier/ AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare will be reimbursed to the candidates appearing in Air Force Selection Board for the first time. For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per the Government authorized rules. No TA is admissible, if you have already appeared for the same type of entry at any of the Selection Boards.
8. Physical Conditioning. You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
9. Query. For queries related to conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards E-Mail email@example.com . For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions
10. Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website are only guidelines. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of IAF/ Govt. of India as amended from time to time will be final and binding. Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are only guidelines and are subject to change without notice.
11. Statutory Warning. Selection in the Indian Air Force is fair and merit based. Attempt to influence the selection process at any stage is liable to lead to termination of candidature or initiation of service and legal action against the concerned individual.
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical/ Medical Standards, Educational Qualifications and Selection Procedure. Details on physical/ medical standards, educational qualifications and selection procedure are available in detailed notification on the website.
2. Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
3. Selection in the Indian Air Force is fair and merit based.
How to Apply :
1. Detailed notification is available on website https:// careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in. Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering
2. Registration For Online Applications Will Open On 01 Dec 2020 And Close On 30 Dec 2020 through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in
Download Server Watch Online Full HD