ESIC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) inviting applications for the positions of Specialist Grade II.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 01st, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Specialist Grade II – 07
Job Location – Dehradun
Other Qualification Details :-
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to recruit Specialist Grade– II (Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. The details of vacancies are as under:
1. Post Name: Specialist Grade– II (Junior Scale)
2. No of Post: 07
i. Anesthesia – 01
ii. General Medicine – 01
iii. General Surgery – 01
iv. Obst. & Gynae. – 01
v. Orthopedics – 01
vi. Pediatrics – 01
vii. Radiology – 01
3. Scale of Pay: : Level – 11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will be also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
4. Work experience in a responsible position connected with the speciality for a period of:
a) 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder.
b) 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
5. i. Anesthesiology – M.D. (Anesthesiology) D.A. (Two years’ course) FFARCS (by examination) Speciality Board of Anesthesiology (USA)
ii. General Medicine – M.D. (General) M.D. (General Medicine) M.D. (Medicine & Therapectics) M.R.C.P. Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA)
iii. General Surgery – M.D. (Surgery) M.S. (General Surgery) Speciality Board of Surgery (USA) FRCS
iv. Obst. & Gynae – M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) M.D. (Mid & Gyane) M.S. (Mid & Gynae) M.O. M.R.C.O.G. Speciality Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (USA)
v. Orthopaedics – M.S. (Ortho) M.Ch. (Ortho) Speciality Board of Ortho Surgery (USA)
vi. Pediatrics – M.D. (Paediatrics)
vii. Radio-diagnosis – M.D. (Radio-diagnosis) D.M.R.D. or equivalent Diploma of two years duration. Note: The persons who have done their M.D. in Radiology or Diploma in Radiology before 1985 will also be eligible to apply to the post of Radio-diagnosis and Radio – Therapy.
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.02.2021. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Nil, All other categories – 500/-
Important Instructions To Candidates :-
(i) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for interview.
(ii) Application should be submitted in the prescribed form appended below. It should be filled up in block/capital letters by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
(iii) Incomplete or Unsigned applications or the applications received without the self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualification, proof of age (Date of Birth), application fee, caste certificate, experience certificates, photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications are liable to be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
(iv) ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects for calling candidates for interview and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post will be called for interview on the basis of information furnished by them in the application form.
Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age, experience etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. At the time of verification/submission of documents on the day of interview, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC in this regard shall be final.
(v) Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
Note 1: The selected candidates will be kept posted in the State applied for but they are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Note 2: The candidates should send the application form to the address as given in the Table-1 above preferably by Registered Post/Speed Post.
Note 3: The crucial date for determining the age limit, work experience and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of receipt of applications from candidates in India i.e 01.02.2021 (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep)
1. Qualifications with regard to experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Appointing Authority on recommendation of the Selection Committee in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
2. The qualifications regarding experience in respect of Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes candidates is relaxable based on the guidelines issued by the Government of India from time to time.
3. Work experience after obtaining the P.G. degree/ diploma will be reckoned as on 01.02.2021. Experience certificates duly signed by the Head of Department indicating clearly the period and nature of work, should be submitted along with the application form.
4. Non-medical candidates i.e. candidates not possessing MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council as mentioned at Sl. No. ‘0’ above under ‘Educational & Other Qualification’ are not eligible for the above post.
5. The MBBS or equivalent qualification and Post Graduate Qualification as mentioned at Sl. No. ‘0’ and ‘1’ above should be recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council. The candidates are advised to attach the certificate of registration/recognition of their MBBS or equivalent qualification and Post Graduate Qualification with the MCI/State Medical Council. The candidate whose MBBS or equivalent and Post Graduate Qualification is not recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council, he/she will not be eligible for the above post.
6. MRCP/FRCP, FRCS, refer to Diploma or membership and Fellowship awarded by all the Royal College of UK and Fellowship of Royal College of UK and Fellowship of Royal College of Canada.
7. Holders of Specialtity Board of USA qualifications should complete the entire requirements of the Board concerned
8. In so far as Post-graduate Medical qualification awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
9. Holders of equivalent Post-graduate qualifications as are approved by the Medical Council of India from time to time will be considered to have requisite Post-graduate qualification in the subject concerned
10. In the case of qualifications in Super Specialties (M.Ch./D.M.), except in case of holders of DM/M.Ch. of five years’ duration, the holder should have obtained MD (General Medicine) or MS (General Surgery) on an equivalent qualification as prescribed by the said Council in its recommendations on Post Graduate Medical Examination.
11. This list is not exhaustive. The Controlling Authority in consultation with Union Public Service Commission shall have the powers to assign other qualifications to above list.
ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan,Prem Nagar, Wing No.4, Shiv Puri, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007, Uttrakhand
Selection Process :-
(i) All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 01.02.2021. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
(ii) Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of calling for interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.
(iii) The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
(iv) Language Test: The candidates shall have passed middle level examination in official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified or if no candidate is available who fulfills the required conditions, Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have working knowledge of local language.
How to Apply :-
1. The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Jr. Scale)”, for Uttarakhand Region”, Specialty Applied For ____________________” by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 01.02.2021
2. Name of the region where posts are advertised: Uttarakhand
3. Address to which the applications are to be sent: ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Prem Nagar, Wing No.4, Shiv Puri, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007, Uttrakhand
4. Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- to be payable at Dehradun
5. The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
(a) One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
(b) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
(c) Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
6. Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along-with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
7. The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner:
i. Application Form (complete in all respect).
ii. Self – Attested copies of certificates.
8. Last date of receipt of application is 01.02.2021. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 08.02.2021).