Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021.Cabinet Secretariat Government of India inviting applications for the positions of Data Processing Assistant Posts.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 15th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Data Processing Assistant – 02
Job Location – New Delhi
Filling up of two (02) posts of Data Processing Assistant (Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Pay Level — 7) in Cabinet Secretariat on deputation basis.
1. Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant
2. No of Post: 2
3. Scale of Pay: Level-7 of Pay Matrix as per 7t CPC scale (PB 2 with Grade pay of 4600 as per 6th CPC scale)
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous organisations
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400) of pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department.
(i) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute; or
(ii) B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
(i) The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
(ii) The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be 15.02.2021.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Director (Administration), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi- 110004
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that the applications of eligible and willing officers who can be relieved, if selected, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma as in Annexure-II along with the following documents, to the Director (Administration), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi- 110004 latest by 15.02.2021
2. Photocopies of the ACRs for the last 05 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt of India or above. Vigilance/administrative clearance certificate.
Statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years. Cadre clearance.
3. Applications received otherwise than through proper channel and/or without the above mentioned documents and/or after the due date shall not be entertained. The applications not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of qualification and experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection. Further, the candidates who apply for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.