Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 3 is on target with an eventful second week. Eight contestants have been nominated for eliminations in week 2 of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. No eliminations came about to this point and two wildcard entries, Firoz and Sandhya have been inducted into the home this week. A serious twist was witnessed on this week’s nomination activity which introduced Bhagyalakshmi, Rithu and Kidilam Feroz into the eviction nominations record for week 2.
The journey performances are impacting the voting outcomes by appreciable means. Sandhya Manoj and Lakshmi Jayan are lurking round within the backside two and Rithu’s intimidation appears to be an enormous unfavorable for her prospects this week.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Voting Outcomes Week 2 Eviction – twenty third February 2021
- Rithu Manthra – 15% vote share (15,002 votes)
- Lakshmi Jayan – 8% vote share (8,121 votes)
- Kidilam Firoz – 9% vote share (9,765 votes)
- Sandhya Manoj – 7% vote share (7,115 votes)
- Dimpal Bhal – 22% vote share (22,424 votes)
- Sai Vishnu – 17% vote share (17,652 votes)
- Adoney John – 11% vote share (11,112 votes)
- Bhagyalakshmi – 11% vote share (11,513 votes)
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Nominated Contestants Week 2
- Rithu Manthra
- Lakshmi Jayan
- Kidilam Firoz
- Sandhya Manoj
- Dimpal Bhal
- Sai Vishnu
- Adoney John
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Eviction Week 2 Voting Traits and Evaluation
The closed room nomination activity was the key spotlight of this week. The wildcard entrants weren’t nominated this week. Anoop, Ramzan and Noby have been protected from nominations this week.
- Ramzan’s fan base is rising by the times and he was more likely to be saved even when nominated.
- Rithu Manthra is drawing loads of unfavorable consideration which could work in her favor. Sanam adopted the identical technique in Bigg Boss Tamil 4.
- Anoop grew to become livid on Rithu which could have an effect on her voting outcomes.
- Sai Vishnu’s tenure in the home is beginning to be valued by the viewers as her zooms to second place in voting outcomes.
- Dimple Bhal’s display screen time is significantly excessive after the journeys activity and it will be fascinating to see if she will maintain onto it.
Captain Soorya and wildcard entrants have been protected from nominations this week.
Who Will Be Secure From Eviction This Week?
Based on reviews, Dimple Bhal and Rithu Manthra are more likely to be protected this week.
Who Will Be in Hazard of Eviction This Week?
Based on reviews, Lakshmi or Sandhya Manoj are more likely to be evicted this week.